* We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, are verbally inspired by God, are inerrant in the original writings, and are our supreme and final authority in faith and life.
* We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
* We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, fell from perfection, and experienced separation from God, both spiritual and physical death. Since that fall, all mankind is born with a sinful nature, at enmity with God.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, as a representative, substitutionary, and sufficient sacrifice, His sacrificial death being the satisfaction of our sins.
* We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus, in His ascension to Heaven, and in His present ministry to us as High Priest and Advocate.
* We believe in the personal, premillenial, and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
* We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, thereby becoming the children of God.
* We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost, and the eternal, blissful existence of the saved with Christ in heaven.
* We believe in the great commission, given to us by Jesus himself, that we should “go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature…”
* We believe that the true ministry of the Holy Spirit always glorifies Jesus and edifies the Church. Therefore, we do not teach or practice any interpretation of the ministry or gifts of the Holy Spirit that would do otherwise.